Prerequisites either are:
- Experience in day-to-day collaboration between Frontend, Backend, Designers and Client.
- Experience with Pattern Lab, Fractal or other pattern libraries.
- Experience in building large multi-layout websites.
Straightforward and valuable agenda:
- Differences between Design System vs. Pattern Library vs. Style Guide.
- How to make it [work] serve for your Team.
- How to integrate it all with Drupal.
- How to share the Design language across Team and beyond - to the Client.
Properly organized, Design System should serve for you (not waste your resources!) and make your Frontend, Backend, Designers and Client all happier!
In this session I want to share a real experience when designing a content architecture of large multi-lingual and multi-layout websites for enterprise, academics and digital.
These very simple but extremely flexible techniques can be used in almost ANY project. Re-understand your workflow today and create your own Design System experience!